Dynamic's sustainability plan is tracked by its Environmental Health and Safety Department and Sustainability Committee. The committee is comprised of cross functional Associates representing all departments. The committee's goal is to identify areas where improvements can be made to sustainability performance and ensure focus is maintained on the sustainability plan.
Sustainability as a practical business concept is supported by three pillars:
Social Sustainability reflects the long-lasting relationship Dynamic builds with its Associates, Business Partners and Local Community.
Environmental Sustainability ensures we do our part in maintaining a clean planet for future generations.
Business Sustainability stems from strong work ethics and effective business practices that ensures economic success for future years.
As a company, we strive to incorporate all three pillars of sustainability into the outcome of all decisions in our operations. Dynamic aims to become a environmentally sustainable company and is implementing the necessary actions to accomplish our goal.
At Dynamic Manufacturing Inc. (DMI), we’re dedicated to operating in a responsible, healthy, and safe manner. We strive to minimize our environmental impact for the betterment of local communities and our visitors.
If not properly managed, the chemicals and waste generated in DMI facilities can impact the environment adversely. To combat this, DMI has reduced waste from the landfill by recycling paper, cardboard, plastic, foam packaging, and other misc. materials across our facilities.
In 2018, we committed to reducing 25% of energy intensity by the end of 2028. To date, Dynamic has:
- Upgraded facility lighting to LED, resulting in a 30% energy consumption reduction
- Participated in compressed air leak studies, leading to a 4% energy consumption reduction
- Treated more than 2.5 million gallons of wastewater by two onsite pre-treatment systems, avoiding the necessity for offsite disposal
- Focused on waste minimization and landfill diversion, resulting in 1067 tons of recyclables diverted from landfills
- Treated hazardous waste reduction through wastewater treatment systems and other focused efforts, equating to a 24.9% reduction
By becoming more sustainable, DMI can improve both societal and environment conditions, maximize efficiency, and cut costs—all while leaning into innovation.